Fans of the Tool Band ‘May Have Been Exposed to The Coronavirus’ at The Show

The coronavirus outbreak continues to affect the music industry. In New Zealand, health officials issued a warning to those who attended the Tool show on February 28 in Auckland at Spark Arena, as a fan tested positive for Coronavirus shortly after attending the show.

The assistant and his wife had previously visited northern Italy before the show and since then they have tested positive. They remain in self-isolation while receiving treatment.

According to the warning, it was said that the man was standing in the general admission area in the left front quadrant of the audience. It was not revealed if he was infectious at the time of the show.

According to Newshub of New Zealand, Dr. Ashley Bloomfield, Director General of Health, says that all people in the general admission area should be aware of the symptoms of COVId-19. They are casual contacts, rather than close contacts. He believes that the risk is very low for all other people who attended the concert.

Meanwhile, in the United States, concerns about Coronavirus have begun to affect the South by Southwest music festival in Austin. While there have been concerns about whether or not to cancel this year’s event, some artists and participants have not waited for a decision. Ozzy Osbourne, Trent Reznor and Beastie Boys withdrew from their scheduled activities in South by Southwest. This comes immediately after several technology and social media companies such as Amazon, Facebook and Twitter withdraw from the event earlier this week.

Osbourne, who had a series of health problems during the past year, attended the world premiere of Biography: The Nine Lives of Ozzy Osbourne, a two-hour special documentary that explores the many lives and career of the decade. the rock legend that will air this summer at A&E.

Reznor, meanwhile, was supposed to be a keynote speaker at South by Southwest, but tweeted that he and Atticus Ross would not attend to give their main Watchmen speech, calling it “the right decision” and urging fans to “be sure and smart. ” “As for Beastie Boys, there was a planned screening of Apple Spike documentary Jonze Beastie Boys Story, which was rejected after Apple also retired from South by Southwest.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *